We have made the tough decision to postpone the May 30th celebration until travel bans are eliminated, and social distancing is not standard practice. We are still planning to get married in May or June but we are postponing the wedding celebration until our Australia/international family and friends can attend. Our goal has always been to have our closest family and friends with us to celebrate. We know that will happen at some point soon. We will let you all know as soon as we have more details.